Friday, August 8, 2008

888我踩踩踩!!
888 I step step step!!!

我踩,我踩,我踩!!!Yeah!!!! 08/08/08 8:08am!!踩也!!历史性一刻!!
I step, I step, I step step step!!! Yesh!!! 08/08/08 8:08am!! I stepped on it!!! What's a historical moment!!

***************************************************************************
每个人都知道!今天是什么大日子!08/08/08也!一生人只会碰到一次的机会!除非,你可以活到一千年以后!呵呵。
Everybody knows that what is the date today! 08/08/08! You will only meet it once of your whole life unless...... you are still alive after 1000 yrs later XD

好多人今天注册。恭喜Michelle (Sanmina每次和我打交道的客户)和Ling(Malaysia Brides Forum认识的新朋友)。
A lot of peoples register their marriage on today. Congratulation to Michelle (The customer i always deal with at Sanmina) and Ling (a new friend I just knew her from Malaysia Brides Forum).

还有,今天也是一个全世界瞩目的日子。。北京2008奥运会开幕的日子。我知道会有很多人的部落克写关于奥运会的。可是,没关系,我也来凑凑热闹。。呵呵。。来来,播2008北京奥运会的主题以及一些相关的短片给大家瞧瞧。
Besides, today is a day which the whole world waiting for. 2008 Beijing Olympic will officially launch on today..I know a lot of people will write about the Olympic in their blogs today..Never mind~ i just join them for fun! hehe. Come Come..I show you ppl the 2008 Beijing Theme Song & some video clip about the Olympic.


Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Theme Song (Forever Friends 永远的朋友)



2008 Beijing Olympics song"Welcome to Beijing" MV(full)

Please visit here for the translation of the lyric


The official 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Commercial


Adidas, 2008 Olympic Games


Olympic 2008~ By Nike!!


Cannon Olympic 2008 Commercial

0 oinks oinks: